Nestle Lactogen Follow up Formula Stage 2
LACTOGEN Follow Up Formula Step 2 is for infants from 6 months to 3 years.
LACTOGEN Follow Up Formula Step 2 contains :
- Probiotic cultures (L.reuteri DSM 17938) help in improving intestinal or gut fuction.
- Calcuim aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Iron is a factor in red blood cell formation.
Ingredients : Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow's Milk),Lactose (Cow's Milk) , Sunflower Oil ,Whey Powder (Cow's Milk),Coconut Oil,Rapeseed Oil ,Mineral (Calcium Citrate,Sodium Citrate,Ferrous Sulphate,Magnesium Citrate,Potassium Citrate,Zinc Sulphate,Copper Sulphate,Sodium Phosphate,Potassium Chloride,Potassium Iodide,Manganese Sulphate,Sodium Selenate),Vitamin (C,Niacin ,E ,B5 ,A ,B1 ,B6 B2,Folic Acid ,K1,Biotin,D3,B12),Docosahexaenoic Acid (Fish Oil) ,Probiotic Cultures (Lactobasillus reuteri DSM 17938).Contains Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin) As Permitted Food Conditioner.All additives are of plant or synthetic origin.
- Weight: 1.3kg
2. Cover pan with a lid and bring to a rolling boil.Making sure the pan does not boil dry.
3. Wash hand with soap and water.Dry with clean cloth or disposable towel.
4. Read formula instructions to find out the exact amount of water and powder your infant needs.Adding more or less could make infants ill.
5. Pour correct amount of boiled water into clean and sterilized feeding bottle.The water should be cooled down to about 40C.
6. Mix thoroughly by gently shaking bottle.
7. Immediately cool under running tap water or in container of cold or iced water.Do not wet or immerse bottle lid and teat.
8. check feed temperature by dripping a little onto the inside of your wrist.It should feel lukewarm,not hot.Cool further if neccessary.
9. Feed infant.Discard ang feed that has not been consumed within 2 hours.
|Quantity per feed|
|Age of infant||Prev. boiled water in ml*||No. of measuring scoops**||Formula|
|6 to 9 months||120||4||5|
|9 to 12 months||150||5||4|
|12 to 36 months||180||6||3|
*To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
**NOTE: Only use enclosed scoop and ensure scoop is dry before and after use. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of the proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold the baby upright while feeding. Infant formula increases an infant’s risk of ear infection. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.